Finalé F-300B Mono-Blocks Power Amplifiers
F-300B Mono-Blocks (2015-2016Debut)
The most popular direct heated triode tubes of all time!
- Its not easy to master the beauty it of it - circuitry wise, although it seem easy to construct, but it is hard to mastered.
- It IS expensive to unleash its potential, on the hardware side. And that is why most 300B amps on the market either failed it or measured far from the best, because they had to work with budget. Unfortunately there is no way around quality with budget, at least with tube amps. And high quality tube amps, especially triode tube amps, are suppose to be expensive.
- The first thing in getting it right is the output transformers, without a good quality and properly made pair by a hifi transformers manufacture, the 300B will not sing and unleash its potential. You can get away with other tubes, but not 300B.
- Here, a high quality pair of Canadian made to our specifications are used, it is 30W rated (minimum is 20W for SE 300B application, but we like to go over sized with good bass and meat - not just mid and highs). It is over designed for high fidelity, single ended, Class-A. With frequency response at least 20 hz to 20 khz at full power!
- We don't just focus on the outputs, even the choke transformer we picked are high quality and important to both the sound and circuitry, again made in Canada. Each of them is HIPOT tested (100%) at 1,500 VAC, and each of them are vacuum impregnated with polyurethane varnish to yield for quietness and long life operations.
- For the power transformer, its even more serious - again, made in Canada with conservative designs (that is reliable and able to provide seamless power deliveries) - CSA certified, as well it was made with high quality specs such as passing HIPOT test of 2,000V RMS, and made with Class A insulation (105 degree C)...etc.
- All these transformers are not just used because they are good, it also has to do with reliability and safety that we care as much.
- SE-X Driver Design, by maximize and unleash the very best potential of a single powerful 12AX7 tube to command and control the output tubes in the most effective manner (in single ended / SRPP mode), the keys are the preciseness, accuracy and efficiency to achieve this simple-best approach design (it can't be done on other tubes because they don't have as high gain ability). We much appreciate the sound result from this, than using a 2 stages design that is needed on most other preamp tubes such as 6H30 / 6922 / 5687 ...etc. It will have more phase shift, more roll offs, less natural, more distortions, and you name it.
- Class A 8W (Max) / Block The amps are tuned for refinement over raw power, its more useful and solid than you think.
- Autobias Safe / Reliable / No Troubles / Durable tube lifes
- 12AX7 - 300B - 5U4 (Match pairs recommended for L - R balance),
- DC Filament Supply / Direct coupling for quiet, stable and most linear playback
- 0-4-8 Ohms Speakers Output (16 ohms available at no charge)
- CMC USA Gold RCA Input
- Mundorf Supreme Coupling Caps
- Finish : ORANGE
MSRP: $5,550 USD Pair Starting
Signature Package : Hashimoto Output Transformers / Mundorf EVO Silver Gold Oil Upgraded Package / Cardas Gold over Rhodium Binding Posts $750 USD
Walnut Edition : Due to the popular demand of using the Canadian walnut wood frame chassis, this available to those who likes the idea. And the output transformer will be upgraded to the Hammonds 30W sized Output Transformer (12 lbs each alone!), Mundorf ZN Coupling Caps will be used to match the characteristic/measurements of the outputs. MSRP :$4,500 USD / Pair. Plus any options/upgrades and tubes.
For 2017, Hammertone Silver-Gray finish will be available, and including tube cages. Sample shown equiped with the "SIGNATURE PACKAGE", which including upgraded Hashimoto Output Transformers, Cardas Gold over Rhodium Binding Posts, Cardas Rhodium RCA, Mundorf Silver in Oil Coupling Caps, Furutech Gold AC Inlets, CMC Teflon Tube Socket. $5500 USD / Pair As Tested.
F-300B MONZA Mono-Blocks (Debut Soon)
- SE-X Driver Design, by maximize and unleash the very best potential of a single powerful 12AX7 tube to command and control the output tubes in the most effective manner (in single ended mode), the keys are the preciseness, accuracy and efficiency to achieve this simple-best approach design. To us, its just sound better with a one stage design over 2 stages.
- 16W-18W Class A Output Power The same good sound signature of above but double the power, Autobias as well.
- The Monza will be construct on a copper top plate, over a electronic black powered coated aluminum chassis. With three large transformers sits in the back of the tubes. It will be a handsome retro style construction.
- We are working with James Corp, to come up with 3 same sized transformers for the perfect uniformed looks. (Output Transformers - Choke - Power Transformer)
- The output transformer will be a 30W Grade version.
- 12AX7 - 300B - 300B - 5V4/274B/5U4 (Match pairs recommended for L - R balance),
- DC Filament Supply / Direct Coupling for quiet, stable and most linear playback
- Cardas Rhodium RCA
- CMC Gold Binding Posts for EURO, Cardas Gold for the rest of the world
- Furutech Gold IEC
- Mundorf Supreme EVO Coupling Caps x 2 / Block
- MSRP: $8,999 USD Pair
F-300B MONZA RS-R Mono-Blocks
- James x Triode Lab 60W Flagship 300B Output Transformers (New flagship output transformers made between Triode Lab / James)
- James Choke Transformers x 2 / block (Large type)
- James Power Transformers Flagship potted type (Large type)
- Amp / Driver : 12AX7 x 2 / block
- Cardas Rhodium RCA
- Cardas Rhodium Binding Posts 0-4-8-16
- Furutech Rhoidum IEC
- Mundorf Silver in Oil Coupling Caps x 2 / Block
- Mundorf EVO Silver Gold Oil Caps x 1 / Block
- Mundorf M Lytic HV Power Supply E Caps x 2 / Block
- CMC USA Teflon Tube Sockets
- QQQ Japan Rectifier Tube Socket and Driver Tube Sockets
- The Monza RS is only constructed on pure copper chassis, and weight about 80 lbs each block for shipping
- MSRP: $16,000 USD Pair / $18,000 CAD Pair Tube Cages extras.
- Size: 20"W x 13" D Approm.
Description : While the standard Monza is already world best quality, here, we bring the 300B Parallel design to even further cost no object territory. And we are happy to announce its design a success. The Triode Lab flagship output transformers also tested better than anything we used/measured - hats off to James. We had quite interesting different opinion when come to the design table on this specific output transformers , and at last we mutually agree upon on one set of engineering parameters that makes this the best or nothing.
The engineering of the Monza RS is totally different,almost everything is doubling up or separated half for better channeling / supply / and delivery. Such as the Output transformers, the Monza is 30W Rating only, where as the RS-R is 60W rated. There are also two driver tubes on each channel versus one, two main power supply E-Caps on the RS-R, Dual up use of two choke transformers, same as the high end noiseless potted reference grade power transformer - its capacity and both physical weight is almost doubling up too, as well all the passive capacitors and parts are more, or bigger.
The front end design is totally point to point hand-wired with highest grade 1% brand name resistors, and each 300B's power supply and DC heating stage is separately constructed, they are as well further beefed up compared to the standard Monza. We take the power supply very serious on the RS-R. The beefed up power transformer is also hand made by ourselves to handle the extra voltage on this design, as well to have running temperature and quietness to the refinement level we wanted. There are the dual individualized stages premium power supply electrolytic capacitors (e-cap here and after) for superior power supply to the tubes (one e-cap) and amplifier gain stages (2 e-caps) — featuring high-end Mundorf “M-Lytic” capacitors or same grade e-caps specially optimized for audio applications. Then the dual James high end potted choke transformers setup for superior AC filtering on each section. One of the choke to feed the tubes and its dedicated power supply E-Cap, and the other choke to feed the dual e-caps to the power supply stages, along with the high quality made power transformer making it one of the quietest 300B tube amp from around the world.
F-300B FRIGATA Mono-Blocks (10 Pairs Limited Edition)
- 6 x 300B / Frigate
- Class A 50W / Channel (Auto-bias)
- 12AX7 + 6H30 / Point to Point Complete Hand-wired Driver Stage on Copper (Clear-coated) Platform
- 100W Extended Output Transformer (HUGE)
- Sexto Elemental Power Transmission - Each 300B is being individually powered by its own filament transformers, meaning 6 of them alone for each 300B. The rest of the amplifier will be powered by our RS-R power supply design like the above Monza RS-R, every stages and parts being doubled or better, plus the rectifications will be double too thru using QQQ Japan high grade industrial grade tube sockets
- Individual 300B Output Stage, each 300B tube is being feed, run and cooled on its circuitry board for best separation, efficiency and stability
- Furutech Carbon Fiber Binding Posts or Cardas Rhodium Binding Posts
- Furutech Rhodium IEC
- Furutech RCA or Cardas Rhodium RCA
- Mundorf Silver Gold Oil Coupling Caps x 4 at each 300B per Frigate
- Mundorf EVO Silver Gold Oil Coupling Caps (Input/Driver Stage) per Frigate
- Mundorf MTUBECAP Flagship Power Supply Film Caps
- Sound Coat applied on bottom plate
- Copper Chassis with pure COPPER heavy duty chassis construction for best sonic reproduction
- Ship's Body, will be using wood to framed the copper chassis (Measure approm 12-15" wide and 50" long)
- Ship-weight : Heavy! Will be housed in triple-foams / triple strength card tonebox on skid/pallet
- $28,000 USD
Our money-no-object takes on the 300B tube!