F-300B R / RS
Our third generation 300B stereo power amplifier
A 300B “statement” amplifier for Real Serious 300B Fanatics (that’s a technical term!)
- Over-sized stereo chassis (20" wide by 12" deep) allows space between components, as well as, use of oversized flagship 300B output transformers that is made to our specification, it is capable of a staggering 30 watt output.
- The "beefed up "power transformer is also designed by ourselves to handle the extra voltage on this design, as well to have running temperature and quietness to the refinement level we wanted.
- Top-of-the-line power and circuit components, including Mundorf Silver or Silver Gold oil coupling caps of your choice, Finale's own Pink-Lingu RCA and choice of CMC or Cardas binding posts , and Furutech rhodium IEC AC Inlet hardware
- Dual individualized stages premium power supply electrolytic capacitors (e-cap here and after) for superior power supply to the tubes (one e-cap) and amplifier gain stages (2 e-caps) — featuring high-end Mundorf “M-Lytic” capacitors or same grade e-caps specially optimized for audio applications
- Dual choke transformers setup for superior AC filtering on each section. One of the choke to feed the tubes and its dedicated power supply E-Cap, and the other choke to feed the dual e-caps to the power supply stages, along with the high quality made power transformer making it one of the quietest 300B tube amp from around the world.
- Finale's specially designed 12AX7 driver stage, optimized for single-ended triode tubes - complete hand-wired point to point
- Individual 300B Output Stage, each 300B tube is being feed, run and cooled on its circuitry board for best separation, efficiency and stability
- Tube Rectifications with QQQ Japan high grade 8-Pin Tube Sockets
- Finishes - 9 of our in house colours, or add $500 USD for your favour car colour or $2,000 USD to upgrade to copper chassis (shown above).
- Expected weight: >50 lbs.
- Debut 2015
- STARTING FROM 2017 - Full suit of Hashimoto (Sansui Transformers Only)
MSRP $8,999 USD+ Options (300B-RS / Hashimoto Transformers)
MSRP $8,999 CAD+ Options (300B-R / Canadian or Generic Transformers)
as well Stereo Parallel Single Ended 300B Dual-Mono Power Amplifier - F-3008 PDM
- Pure Dual Mono design, each channel's own output, choke, power transformers and tube rectified power supply stage on to the same chassis - Total 6 Transformers.
- DUO Feedback Technology, Double the bandwidth, higher the efficiency and stability, lower the distortion and noise, and beautiful curves of both measurements and image of the body.
- Complete suit of Hashimoto (Sansui) Transformers
- NEW FLAGSHIP OUTPUT TRANSFORMERS DESIGN BETWEEN TRIODE LAB X HASHIMOTO - Newly developed for Parallel 2A3/300B/45
- Mundorf Supreme Silver in Oil Caps are voiced and used across the range
- Class A 15 Watts+ (Conservatively under-rated)
- 300B Tubes 4 Pcs, 6SN7 Pair, 12AX7 Pair, Pair 5U4/274B Rectifier Tubes
- Chassis same as F-3008 300B Integrated (Shown below blue unit), with many more condensed parts and transformers, 6SL7 will be used if doing the PDM as an integrated amplifier. 5U4 AND GZ32/5V4 Rectifier Tubes are recommended and all ideas to be matched.
- Limited. Made to Orders Only. Lead time required. Your choice of Porsche or Mercedes Benz paint or copper chassis.
- MSRP $13,999 USD Power Amp / $14,999 USD Integrated
F-300B Signature (MK1) Discontinued
As shown, the F-300b Signature have:
- Full suit of James transformers:
- 8 Watts + 8 Watts
- Cardas RCA / Binding Post / Furutech AC Inlet / Mundorf Supreme Caps
- Fully hand-wired
- MSRP $4,299 USD
Finalé F-300B Stereo Power Amp (MKII)
Debut 2013 - 2018
- 6-7 Watts Class A Auto bias (@ 1% THD)
- Classic tube rectifications, DC Heated for quiet operations
- 6SN7 Drivers Tube x 2 , 300B Pair , Rectified by 5U4 / 5V4
- Design concept: Complete individualized stages - the driver/pre-amp, outputs and rectify / power supply stages. And on the 300B output stage, each tube is fed, ran and cooled by its own circuit board for best separation and stability. This is easily some finest flea watts and what we call an appropriate 300B SET amp - if not the term "high-end" which often falsely used on the market. The design also applies DC-driven heater to minimize hum and noises, on the drive - it features a 3-stage triode amplifications for supreme musicality and drive. A solid thick gauge aluminum chassis is used to start off a stable and stiff foundation for the construction. To be the best, reliability and specifications are both included.
- MSRP $3,800+ USD Plus Options
- Operation: Class A Single Ended Triode Auto bias
- Speaker Outputs: 4 / 8 ohm (16 Optional)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 1% at Rated Output
- Hum & Noise (A-Weight): 88 db or better at rated output
- Frequency Response: + 0 - 2 db (At 1 Watt Reference Power Output from 20-20,000 hz)
- Input Sensitivity and Impedance: Main Input - 1V / 220k ohm + / - 10%
- Preamp Tubes: 6SN7 Pair
- Power Tubes: 300-B Matched Pair
- Rectifier Tube: 5U4 or 5V4